Hack List

Thursday, August 29, 2013

StickRun "hands" wear Hack

StickRun "hands" wear Hack


Tutorial how to Get the Access Token => here

Access Token Link : Here

Hands List
"gunman", "boxinggloves", "kniferunner", "zombieclaws", "millionairecase","latern","candycane", "bow", "baseballbat", "carrot", "hammer"
 The Hack Will give You A random Item From the List

Tutorial how To use the Hack And get a Random Item => here
__________________________________________________________________
 __________________________________________________________________

InfinitY Deals=> here
Free Item => here
Free Coins => here
 Unban Page => here
Wear Hack (Glasses) = here
Wear Hack (Mask And Hat) = here
Wear Hack (Shoes) = here
Wear Hack (Mouth) = here
Wear Hack (Hands) = here

If you Like the free items , Plz support me By Sharing this Link http://adf.ly/NHXER With your Friend
Or By Like My page Or any other thing can encourage me To Do another Cool thing 
And thx :)

38 comments :

  1. where to change skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SKIN HACK WHERE IT WENT :)?? CUZ IL PAY 12GOOD RARES FOR THE CHANGE SKIN HACK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know first grs

      Delete
    2. http://stickrunfreeitemsandhack.blogspot.ro/2013/06/stickrun-skin-hack.html
      The Skin Hack :) i don't want any items

      Delete
  3. aww yeah i got boxing gloves+diamondshoes+anon=awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOW THE BEST HACK EVER I GOT D SHOES + BOXING

    ReplyDelete
  5. MIERDAAA! CUAL ES LA CONTRASEÑA POR QUE ME SALE WEE ASSEN TOKEN PORFA AYUDENME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is the skin hack

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I got gshoes hope it is permanent like this if deal

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got golden shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea i got boxx handds!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. do random premium item hack plzzzzzz (no wear hack)

    ReplyDelete
  11. plzz make free item rares and prem permanent ... ( like me )

    ReplyDelete
  12. i got gshoes google zclaw

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did but I do not find in my items

    ReplyDelete
  14. after golden bro cap its golden shoes and after gshoes its goggles

    ReplyDelete
  15. i got golden shoes hope its deal and tpass

    ReplyDelete
  16. top eleven token plis (y)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir, make bunny Hack. bunny is back in stick run.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lo hice y no me salio nada, puse en hands hack no me aparecio nada abajo, intente reniciar la pagina del juego y no me agrego nada

    ReplyDelete
  19. we are anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  20. dude enter the new item bat and hammer and bow and all the new item im waiting

    ReplyDelete
  21. how to use and get item after hack help me plisssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  22. pls donate me 6 prem item

    ReplyDelete
  23. peter poul jhon p laribaNovember 1, 2014 at 4:22 AM

    pls donate 7 prem

    ReplyDelete
  24. how do get hands..?
    Me To,... Please..

    ReplyDelete